The Frampton Arms was built in the 1840’s by the local land owning family the Frampton’s hence the pubs name. It was built to coincide with the opening of the railway in the area – so what better site for a Public House than opposite Moreton Railway Station. The Frampton arms was the favourite pub of the RAF, who were stationed at the local former Royal Air Force base in Warmwell.
It was from here that they fought bravely in the Battle of Britain as part of No 10 Group as well as other operations during the Second World War. The airfield was the subject of bombing raids from 1940. The pub has been altered many times over the years. In 2019 The Frampton Arms was sympathetically restored, in early 2020 the barn was converted into our beautiful terrace rooms.